How To Hack Your Normal Nokia N70, N73, N91 into Music Edition
Attention! I’m not taking any responsibilities to any damage to your phone. Proceed only if you know the risks but still want to release the hidden ME on your NOKIA.
Here are the tools that you’ll need:
fyi, the NSS is 6.5MB, the NSU is 22MB, and the firmware is approx. 65MB. As you can see, use broadband networks, don’t use dial ups or you’ll be very sorry.
After downloading those tools, proceed:
- Connect your phone and wait for the Windows to install the drivers.
- Open Nemesis Service Suite and click “Scan for new device” on the right-upper part of the window
- Click on the icon “Phone info”
- Click on “Scan”
- Change the product code to “ME Product Code” and mark the case “Enable”.
- Press “Write”, and your phone’s product code will be changed (you might think that nothing happened, because the phone is still in normal mode, and the changing of the product code only takes a couple of seconds, but don’t worry, the product code changed !).
- Close Nemesis Service Suite and run the Nokia Software Update.
- Don’t touch, turn off, or do something idiot to your phone. Patience is gold.
- After Update, your phone is an ME edition N-Series
For the product code, you could browse on Google or another search engine.
I’m only providing n73 ME product code, because I’m using n73 :p
These are the product codes of the regular N73:
0527009 Euro 1
0529602 Euro 2
0529604 South Africa
0529790 Euro 1
0529792 Euro 2
0529807 South Africa
0540567 Euro 1
And these are the Product Code of the N73 Music Edition:
0537289 Euro 1
0539239 Euro 2
0539265 South Africa
After Reverting your phone into ME, I’m sure your warranty will void.
Here’s how to recover your phone:
- Run system restore on your Computer
- select a date BEFORE the NSS installed
- Install the NSS (again)
- Do exactly the same as instructions above, BUT, change the product code into your Phone’s original code.
- You can find the code below your phone battery
That’s all :]